Thursday, February 19, 2009

Random

On Tuesday I had a meeting in Sonoma, and it was pouring down rain when I was heading back. The kind of rain that you definitely don't want to walk in and the kind of rain that even an umbrella doesn't help; mostly because no matter what kind of rain apparel or umbrella you have you still get soaking wet.  So when I got back to my apartment, I wasn't surprised to see two girls sitting on my steps.  I have a nice little overhang and figured they were caught in the storm without any sort of rain gear.  No problem, I thought.  As I got closer the whole situation turned all sorts of strange. They were two very young Asian girls drinking Budweiser Pounders, just chilling on my steps.  As soon as they saw I was headed up my steps they tried to hide the beer, but the can was almost the size of their entire body, so it was very difficult to do.  I avoided all eye-contact and just came inside like nothing was out of sorts.  Just another day in San Francisco, I guess. 

No comments: