So I have an obsession....and they are these Shiba pups that I watch all day long. My friend Greta introduced me to the puppies and I basically laughed in her face when she showed them to me. I think my exact words were "why would I care about this?" Those who know me know that I am not exactly a dog lover. They bark, they growl, they jump, they can't pick up their own poop and most importantly I am scared of them....and they all seems to know it. These puppies are different. They make me incredibly happy and crack me up all during the day. They actually make me want a dog (which secretly I know I just want a cat), but I want it to stay a cute, cuddly puppy forever! My favorite pup is Purple. Her real name is Autumn, but since I don't really like that name, I am just going to stick to Purple. A few of my friends think that my obsession with these puppies is insane...and I don't disagree, but since they make me so happy I don't plan on turning them off anytime soon.
Purpose Driven Throw Up
17 years ago

2 comments:
The exact quote is: "haha, I could care less. hahahaa. what do you watch them do??" Nov 16th @ 10:33 pm EST
PS- I didn't see photo credit for my picture of Purple
Post a Comment