
Now I should start this post by saying that I have always been very, very lucky to have big, beautiful Christmas trees in my life. My parents always took us to the woods (which was almost always a Griswald Family outing) and we would cut our own and we would get the biggest, fullest one we could find. Last year I bought an extremely small tree (read:bush) at Safeway because none of us were really going to be around to enjoy it. This year, since I am going to be in San Francisco for the holidays, I wanted to get a real tree. Well yesterday, my roommate Mike and his girlfriend Rachel, took care of that for me. They brought us home the funniest Charlie Brown Christmas tree I have seen in a while. My roommate Ryan isn't even sure the branches are big enough to make kindling to start a fire. Now the tree is all in and decorated and I actually think it's starting to grow on me. It's kinda small and a little bit awkward, but in the end she is a pretty cute tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment