The flight to Hawaii was extremely long. Austin was drugged up on xanax, but still extremely anxious and sighing and screaming about turbulence. I was trying to block it out, as a fear of flying is just not something I can understand or fathom. Gina and I tried to drink lots of bloody mary's but it wasn't super successful. We did however, play black jack with airplane pretzels, sweat to death and nearly kill a baby.
I got to Hawaii first (Gina and Austin couldn't make it on my flight from Honolulu to Kona) and was shuffled off to the house but wasn't allowed inside. Strict orders of Susan who was with Dustin and about 30 minutes behind me. I drank a delicious cocktail out front, got leid and waited for the rest of the crew. Let me just say waiting outside for the rest before seeing the house was way worth it. The house was gorgeous. Absolutely perfect. Basically one of the most amazing homes I have ever seen. Magazine worthy.
Later that night the rest of the crew arrived... (Mollie & Dave and Nate & Charmaine) and chaos began. The Coronas were flowing a plenty and we all played catch up until wee hours of the morning. Now I have always made fun of the Snuggie. The commercials crack me up. I think they are one of the most ridiculous "inventions" of our time. I am not sure how it came up, but, Nate and Char (of course) own them. Char brought out her Snuggie and the photo shoot began.




As you can see the Snuggie was a huge hit, and I am pretty sure we all had it on at one point in the evening. As it turns out, it really is just a backwards bathrobe and as I previously had thought men really do look insane and like monks when wearing them. It's the strangest invention ever but I have never contemplated owning one more in my whole life.

No comments:
Post a Comment